Jean de Bourbon's Chapel (1460): Bust
Photo © Holly Hayes / Art History Images. All rights reserved.

Jean de Bourbon's Chapel (1460): Bust

Busts of prophets in the Chapel of Jean de Bourbon (named for the abbot who commissioned it), begun in 1460. Located in the east wall of the transept, it replaced a small Romanesque apsidole dedicated to St. Eutropius and functioned as a private funerary chapel.