Photo © 2008 Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Exterior view of the museum, built in 1485-1500 to house the powerful Abbots of Cluny when they were in Paris. Other occupants included the Bishop of Clermont and Mary Tudor. The Gothic building became a museum of medieval art in 1843.|
|Keywords:||paris musee de cluny cluny museum museum middle ages moyen age musee medieval france hotel de cluny exterior palace c15 gothic architecture|
|Digital Size:||3888 x 2592 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.2 x 10.8 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.0 x 8.6 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||July 21, 2008|
|Uploaded:||November 11, 2009|