Photo © 2010 David Joyal/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Choir of King's College Chapel, 1533-36, with north and south canopies added in 1675-78 but based on the original design. The choir screen and stalls were donated by King Henry VIII and bear his arms as well as the falcon of Anne Boleyn. Cambridge, England.|
|Keywords:||c16 cambridge carved chapel choir college england gothic henry viii interior king kings late gothic organ quire renaissance screen screen site400 stalls tudor wood year1536|
|Digital Size:||4974 x 3158 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||20.7 x 13.2 inches @ 240 dpi|
16.6 x 10.5 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||September 21, 2010|
|Uploaded:||June 28, 2011|