Photo © 2010 David Joyal/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Detail of the choir in King's College Chapel, 1533-36, with north and south canopies added in 1675-78 but based on the original design. The choir screen and stalls were donated by King Henry VIII and bear his arms as well as the falcon of Anne Boleyn. Cambridge, England.|
|Keywords:||c16 cambridge carved chapel choir college detail england gothic henry viii interior king kings late gothic quire renaissance screen sculpture site400 stalls tudor wood wooden year1536|
|Digital Size:||5184 x 3456 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||21.6 x 14.4 inches @ 240 dpi|
17.3 x 11.5 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||September 21, 2010|
|Uploaded:||June 28, 2011|