Chapel Choir (1474-80; 1830-35)
Chancel of Magdalen College Chapel, built in 1474-80 and renovated in the 19th century. The choir stalls are by L.N. Cottingham (1830-35) and the sculptures on the altar screen (reredos) are by Earp (1864). The stained glass is Victorian, placed here at the expense of the Earl of Selborne, once a Fellow and later Lord Chancellor. Magdalen College, Oxford, England.