Photo © 2007 Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||South exterior of the chancel, with the Octagon lantern partially visible on the left. The first three bays are from the 14th century, part of the rebuild of the area after the collapse of the tower contemporary with the octagon. These are in the Decorated Gothic style. The six remaining bays (the presbytery) are earlier, from 1253, and are in the simpler Early English Gothic style.|
|Keywords:||ely cathedral england cambridgeshire c13 c14 gothic architecture exterior chancel choir south sunny pinnacles|
|Digital Size:||3456 x 2304 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||14.4 x 9.6 inches @ 240 dpi|
11.5 x 7.7 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||September 10, 2007|
|Uploaded:||January 5, 2010|