Photo © 2009 Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Brightly colored vestments hang on the natural walls of the sacristy in the mission church.The Sacred Heart Mission near Coeur d'Alene was built 1850-53 by Jesuit missionaries and Native Americans. It is the oldest building in Idaho. Today it is owned by the Coeur d'Alene tribe and operated by the state as Old Mission State Park.|
|Keywords:||coeur d'alene idaho old mission jesuit c19 year1850 year1853 catholic christian usa cataldo sacred heart america state park sacristy vestments green natural interior wood wattle and daub|
|Digital Size:||3744 x 5616 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||15.6 x 23.4 inches @ 240 dpi|
12.5 x 18.7 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||May 10, 2009|
|Uploaded:||December 21, 2009|