Norman Lead Font
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||Norman Lead Font|
|Caption:||The Norman lead font near the entrance to the Lady Chapel dates from c.1130 and has fine figurative carvings. It was given to the cathedral in 1940. It originally came from Lancaut in the Wye Valley.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 23, 2013|