St Andrew's Chapel (1868)
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||St Andrew's Chapel (1868)|
|Caption:||Interior of St Andrew's Chapel, decorated by Thomas Gambier Perry (who also painted the lantern of Ely Cathedral) in 1868. The elaborate Victorian decoration provides a sense of the medieval appearance of cathedrals, when they were colorfully painted like this.|
|Digital Size:||366 x 550 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||1.5 x 2.3 inches @ 240 dpi|
1.2 x 1.8 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 23, 2013|