Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Blind arcade of the triforium on the north side of the choir, built 1175-79 by William of Sens. The Adam window just visible in the clerestory is a copy - the original is now in the west window.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 23, 2013|