Chapel of Jean de Bourbon (1460)
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||Chapel of Jean de Bourbon (1460)|
|Caption:||Door of the Chapel of Jean de Bourbon (named for the abbot who commissioned it), begun in 1460. Located in the east wall of the transept, it replaced a small Romanesque apsidole dedicated to St. Eutropius and functioned as a private funerary chapel.|
|Digital Size:||366 x 550 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||1.5 x 2.3 inches @ 240 dpi|
1.2 x 1.8 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 23, 2013|