Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||South side of the southwest tower of Cologne Cathedral. Construction began in 1248 and continued until 1560, with later builders always remaining faithful to the original Gothic plans. The west facade was not completed until the 19th century.|
|Digital Size:||366 x 550 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||1.5 x 2.3 inches @ 240 dpi|
1.2 x 1.8 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 23, 2013|