Photo © 2008 Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||West facade of the abbey church, which was built from 1163 to the end of the 13th century. It was consecrated by Pope Innocent III in 1208.|
|Keywords:||fossanova priverno italy lazio village italian medieval cistercian abbey gothic monastery c12 c13 west facade exterior architecture front|
|Digital Size:||3888 x 2592 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.2 x 10.8 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.0 x 8.6 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||April 12, 2008|
|Uploaded:||December 1, 2009|