Photo © 2006 Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||The Mill, which worked from 1140 to the 1900s. Two leets from the Skell river turned the water-wheels of the two cornmills, both constructed under the same roof. Today, there are displays and children's activities inside.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2657 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||May 28, 2006|
|Uploaded:||April 23, 2013|