Mission Church from South
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||Mission Church from South|
|Caption:||Exterior view of the mission church from south, with the blue Parish House visible on the right. The Sacred Heart Mission near Coeur d'Alene was built 1850-53 by Jesuit missionaries and Native Americans. The church is the oldest building in Idaho. Today it is owned by the Coeur d'Alene tribe and operated by the state as Old Mission State Park.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 18, 2013|