Mission Church from West
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||Mission Church from West|
|Caption:||West side of the mission church. The Sacred Heart Mission near Coeur d'Alene was built 1850-53 by Jesuit missionaries and Native Americans. It is the oldest building in Idaho. Today it is owned by the Coeur d'Alene tribe and operated by the state as Old Mission State Park.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2626 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 10.9 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.8 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 18, 2013|