Rashi Chapel (1623-24)
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||Rashi Chapel (1623-24)|
|Caption:||The so-called Rashi Chapel, which has no associations with Rashi and was not a chapel. It was built as a study room in 1623-24 on the west side of the Alte Synagoge. It was reconstructed in 1854-55. Worms, Germany.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2684 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.2 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 18, 2013|