Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||View from the southwest corner of the abbey church to the north wall of the Norman nave, which was walled up and converted into a palace for Anne of Cleves, the fourth wife of King Henry VIII, in 1539. The brickwork at the top is part of that Tudor conversion. In the right foreground is the south nave wall; the Ethelbert Tower is on the left.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 18, 2013|