Chapter House (Chapel of the Dead)
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||Chapter House (Chapel of the Dead)|
|Caption:||The Romanesque chapter house, also known as the Chapel of the Dead since it was used as a burial place for canons since 1639. The end wall is covered with a wonderful fresco from around 1200 depicting the Crucifixion.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 18, 2013|