View of Lady Chapel in Far
Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Title:||View of Lady Chapel in Far|
|Caption:||View of the Lady Chapel (temporarily being used as vestry during restorations elsewhere) in the far eastern end of St. David's Cathedral. Having been roofless for almost two centuries, the Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary (its full name) was restored in 1901. Many of the bosses in the roof are medieval. The sedilia and tombs, much restored, date from Bishop Gower's episcopate.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 3000 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 12.5 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 10.0 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 17, 2013|