Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Exterior view of the museum, built in 1485-1500 to house the powerful Abbots of Cluny when they were in Paris. Other occupants included the Bishop of Clermont and Mary Tudor. The Gothic building became a museum of medieval art in 1843.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 17, 2013|