Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||South face of the Renaissance marble screen around the Holy House, commissioned by Pope Julius II (1503-13) and designed by Bramante. Its sculptures, by Andrea Sansovino, Antonio Sangallo the Younger, and others, depict scenes from the Bible, the legend of the Virgin Mary, and the miracle of the Holy House.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 17, 2013|