Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Remains of the cloister of the Abbey of Sant'Antimo in Tuscany. The three arches on the right were part of the chapter house and date from the 8th century. Originally founded in Carolingian times (770) along the Via Francigena, the Benedictine abbey was rebuilt in 1118.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 17, 2013|