Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||The sole surviving mosaic in Santa Sabina is an important one: the 5th-century dedicatory inscription. The lengthy Latin text, written in gold on a blue background, is flanked by two female figures who personify the Church of the Jews and the Church of the Gentiles. The inscription reads:|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 1062 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 4.4 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 3.5 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 16, 2013|