Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||North cloister gallery with entrance to the excellent Domkammer (Treasury). The cloisters were added to the cathedral in 1390-95. They now contain various sculptures, monuments and memorial slabs formerly located in the cathedral.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2662 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 16, 2013|