Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||The west work is the oldest part of the present cathedral, dating from the 1100s. A small, elevated west choir (seen here) occupies the central area. The west wall with its round windows is a controversial design of the 1950s, but the remainder has many historical features. The side walls are decorated with original blind arcades, the choir stalls date from the 1500s, the fine Baroque altarpiece was made in 1619-22 by Gerhard Gr|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2670 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.9 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 16, 2013|