Photo © 2008 David Joyal/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Double Gothic nave (one side for the parish, one side for the priory), looking east. Dedicated to a 6th-century abbot from Poitiers, the Church of St. Porchaire is a Carolingian foundation with a Romanesque tower (11th century) and Late Gothic interior (1520).|
|Keywords:||st-porchaire church eglise porchaire poitiers poitou-charentes christian france europe double nave gothic c16 year1520 interior|
|Digital Size:||3888 x 2592 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.2 x 10.8 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.0 x 8.6 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||July 14, 2008|
|Uploaded:||November 16, 2009|