Photo © Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Late 13th-century Gothic flour store or granary at the southeast corner of the abbey complex. It is now a museum displaying artifacts and models of Cluny Abbey. The beautiful oak-and-chestnut timber roof is original (c.1275), needing only very light restoration in the early 20th century.|
|Digital Size:||4000 x 2597 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||16.7 x 10.8 inches @ 240 dpi|
13.3 x 8.7 inches @ 300 dpi
|Uploaded:||April 16, 2013|