Photo © 2007 Holly Hayes/Art History Images. All rights reserved.
|Caption:||Resident cat at Cassington Church (St Peter's), founded c.1120 by Geoffrey de Clinton and updated in the 14th century. The church was under the jurisdiction of Eynsham Abbey and served by ministers from Christ Church Cathedral in Oxford. Cassington, Oxfordshire, England.|
|Keywords:||cassington church oxfordshire england parish village year1120 c12 norman romanesque exterior architecture english medieval cat animal grey gray live|
|Digital Size:||5000 x 3333 pixels|
|Print Sizes:||20.8 x 13.9 inches @ 240 dpi|
16.7 x 11.1 inches @ 300 dpi
|Created:||May 20, 2007|
|Uploaded:||November 13, 2009|