Photo © Holly Hayes / Art History Images. All rights reserved.
Our Lady of the Pillar
Notre Dame de Pilar (Our Lady of the Pillar) in the north ambulatory. This statue of the Virgin Mary and Child dates from the 16th century and has been the focus of great devotion ever since. It was placed in this chapel in 1855.